The Call for Speakers opens October 4, 2021.
There will be two presentation stages during the Show. Presentations that have an end-user/owner with a service provider and/or vendor are preferred. All presentations must be free of commercial intent. You may submit up to three presentations for consideration. Speakers will be notified in Q1 of 2022.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
- All speakers are expected to make their presentations (either full or abridged versions) available to conference attendees.
- Speakers will send their presentations to ISPE DVC for review prior to presenting.
- All presentations must be free of commercial intent. Incomplete proposals will not be considered.
- By submitting a proposal, you acknowledge that if your proposal is accepted, your organization will support your attendance at the conference.
- Accepted ISPE DVC Symposium session leaders and speakers are responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
- As the submitter of this proposal, you will inform any presenters added to the proposal that they have been included.
- All speakers agree to follow all safety protocols set forth by ISPE DVC and Lincoln Financial Field.
- All speakers acknowledge that they are consenting to give a live, in-person presentation and will assume any health-related risks. ISPE, ISPE DVC, and Lincoln Financial Field are not responsible for any COVID-related exposures or injuries.