Proof of Vaccination or Negative Test is Required (*Subject to Change)
Note: Per the City of Philadelphia’s mandate, as of January 3rd, 2022, the Lincoln Financial Field requires proof of vaccination against COVID-19. The venue staff will check proof of vaccination upon entry. We recommend attendees download the CLEAR app or bring their vaccination card (or picture of their vaccination card). For more information and instructions, visit: https://ispe-dvc-symposium.org/register/clear-app/
Attending the Show Safely
Pre-registration is strongly encouraged to minimize contact and wait times at registration. It is the responsibility of each attendee to refrain from attending the show if they are unable to certify the following, regardless of vaccination status. By picking up your badge, you are certifying compliance with the following CDC guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
Symposium’s COVID-19 Policy and Safety Measures (*Subject to Change)
For Show day, management will be implementing protocols based on the most up-to-date guidance from the CDC and local and state authorities to help mitigate the risks associated with COVID-19, which may include:
- Increased cleaning in all show management areas
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the exhibit halls and event areas
- Mask Policy
- Face coverings: per the CDC’s most recent recommendation, masks are recommended for anyone who is not vaccinated. For people who are fully vaccinated, to maximize protection from the Delta or Omnicom variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, it is recommended that a mask be worn indoors in public if you are in an area of possible transmission. We will also be monitoring local Philadelphia guidelines, state guidelines, and federal guidelines for any new mask mandates and will follow those protocols.
- Masks are required indoors for people who are unvaccinated.
- Masks must be worn as intended, covering both the mouth and nose. If a mask becomes damaged or soiled, it should be removed and replaced, taking care to remove by the loops and wash your hands after removal. Masks should not be placed down on surfaces (tables, exhibits, public places).
- General Hygiene – All attendees are encouraged to follow general good hygiene practices including covering your mouth for coughs and sneezes, washing your hands frequently throughout the day, and using the hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the Show floor.
Please check back closer to the Show date for the latest COVID-19 Policy and Safety Protocols.