The event is free to attend if you preregister. If you register the day-of on-site, the cost is $20.00.
- Access to the Map My Show Site where you can access exhibitor profiles, show map, agenda, and more
- Stadium Tours from 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. every half hour
- View the press room, the Eagles locker room, and the Lombardi Trophy!
- Walk through the same hallway as the Eagles leading to the end zone!
- Complimentary dinner
- Post-event networking reception with entertainment, snacks, and open bar at 7:00 p.m.
Attending the Show Safely
Pre-registration is strongly encouraged to minimize contact and wait times at registration. It is the responsibility of each attendee to refrain from attending the show if they are unable to certify the following, regardless of vaccination status. By picking up your badge, you are certifying compliance with the following:
- Do not have signs of a cough or trouble breathing within the past 48 hours
- Do not have symptoms of or a measured fever of greater than 99.5°F within the past 48 hours
- Have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- Have not had close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- If previously diagnosis of COVID-19, have received 2 negative COVID-19 PCR tests, and at least 10 days have elapsed since last negative test
- Have not been asked to quarantine or self-isolate by any local, federal, or international guidance within the last 14 days
- Attendees who are traveling from out of state are responsible for understanding and complying with all local, state, and/or territorial requirements
- If you are not feeling well or are unsure about attending, it is better to be cautious and not attend the Show – we hope to see you next year!
Symposium’s COVID-19 Policy and Safety Measures (Subject to Change)
For Show day, management will be implementing protocols based on the most up-to-date guidance from the CDC, local and state authorities to help mitigate the risks associated with COVID-19, which may include:
- Increased cleaning in all show management areas
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the exhibit halls and event areas
- Mask Policy
- Face coverings: per the CDC’s most recent recommendation, masks are recommended for anyone who is not vaccinated. For people who are fully vaccinated, to maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, it is recommended that a mask be worn indoors in public if you are in an area of possible transmission. We will also be monitoring local Philadelphia guidelines, state guidelines, and federal guidelines for any new mask mandates and will follow those protocols.
- Masks are required indoors for people who are unvaccinated.
- Masks must be worn as intended, covering both the mouth and nose. If a mask becomes damaged or soiled, it should be removed and replaced, taking care to remove by the loops and wash your hands after removal. Masks should not be placed down on surfaces (tables, exhibits, public places).
- General Hygiene – All attendees are encouraged to follow general good hygiene practices including covering your mouth for coughs and sneezes, washing your hands frequently throughout the day, and using the hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the Show floor.
Please check back closer to the Show date for the latest COVID-19 Policy and Safety Protocols.