2023 Event Schedule
Exhibit Hall Setup: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Exhibit Hall Open: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Career Fair Open: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Keynote Address: 2:15 pm – 2:45 pm
Presentations (10) on Exhibitor Stages (2): 1:00 pm – 4:45 pm
Stadium Tours: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm (extended hours and more tour leaders)
Women-In-Pharma Networking Event: 1:30 – 2:30 pm (open to all)
Emerging Professionals Networking Event (separate registration required): 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Outdoor After-Party: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm (starting two hours earlier this year!)
Exhibit Hall Teardown: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Special Event Schedule
(Separate Registration Required)
9:30 am – 1:00 pm: Morning Education Event
- This is an opportunity to earn professional development hours hosted on the morning of the ISPE DVC Symposium & Exhibition. The program has one track, two sessions, and a panel discussion. Breakfast and lunch are provided. Located in the South Lounge Suites.
- Cost: $80.00 Member | $110 Non-Member | $45.00 Emerging Leaders/Students
Late registration and walk-in pricing goes into effect May 6th and is a $20 ticket
- 9:30 -10:00 am: Networking Breakfast
- 10:00 – 10:50 am: Track 1 Session A
- 10:50 – 11:00 am: Break
- 11:00 – 11:50 am: Track 1 Session B
- 11:50 am – 12:10 pm: Lunch
- 12:10 – 1:00 pm: Speed to Market Panel Discussion
- For track details and registration:
1:30 pm – 2:30 pm: Women in Pharma Speed Networking Event
The Delaware Valley Chapter’s WIP committee invites you to join us for a speed networking social to engage with life science professionals. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about the WIP community and our upcoming events. This networking event will begin with a 10-minute introduction providing time for everyone to grab a drink and get into place. Following are approximately ten round-robin conversations (each 3-minute round will include 1 minute for introductions and a 2-minute discussion). It will conclude with fifteen minutes of open networking for meeting new people or continuing conversations. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join.
- Registration: Free to attend
- Location: In between the bar and Stage 2 on the show floor
3:30 pm – 4:30 pm: Emerging Professionals Networking Event
- Free advanced registration. Pre-registration closes on Friday, May 5th. Late registration and walk-ins are $15.00 (member/non-member).
- Registration: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/ispedvc/879622
- Location: Emailed to registrants
- Stadium Tours
- Eagles Cheerleaders
- Outdoor Networking Event and DJ
Food and Beverage
Complimentary Lunch for Exhibitors During Setup: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Complimentary stadium snacks and passed hors d’oeuvres: 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Dinner: 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
*Cash bar open: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
**Open bar and stadium snacks during the evening tailgating party: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Our exclusive tours offer a behind-the-scenes look at the Xfinity Press Box, Eagles Home Interview Room, Eagles Locker Room, and the Field. Our official stadium tour guides lead the tours and offer a wealth of knowledge – including team history, stadium facts, and more.
Exhibitor Demonstration Stage
Technical demonstrations and a keynote on the newest products, services, and trends in the market. Many of the presentations have end-users participating.
Evening Networking Party
After a long day at the symposium, unwind at an outdoor evening of networking and fun with an open bar from 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm! Enjoy stadium snacks, dessert, and an open bar while partying with new colleagues and friends.