Who will be at the Career Fair?
- Automated Control Concepts
- Azzur Group
- Center for Breakthrough Medicines
- Hargrove Life Sciences
- Hyde Engineering + Consulting
- Iovance Biotherapeutics
- IPS-Integrated Project Services, LLC
- Siemens Industry, Inc.
New Discrete Career Fair Location
To provide our attendees with more privacy when job searching, each company will now be located in an individual skybox suite in place of a Career Fair table in a shared space. Each skybox provides a secluded location to give prospective hires the opportunity to keep their interest in each company more discrete. Complimentary headshots will be hosted in the previous Career Fair area in the East Lower space to bring more attendees to the area. Download the Career Fair Flyer.
About Sky Boxes in East Lower Suite Level
The spacious and luxurious couched area in each suite creates a comfortable and casual environment to chat with a beautiful backdrop of the stadium. These suites are also a convenient venue for hosting pre-planned or on-the-spot in-person interviews with prospective recruits. Contact Ellen Venezia (email@example.com) with any questions. We will reach out to you with additional details in the mid-March timeframe.
- $150.00 per skybox includes rental, cleaning fees, and power for the TV.
- Each company is permitted to bring one floor-standing banner or poster on an easel to be placed outside the suite door to promote their company.
- Optional catered food and drinks are available upon request for an additional fee through LFC’s catering company. No outside food or drink is permitted.
- Companies may only use the suites for career fair-related activities. Private receptions or educational presentations are strictly prohibited in the career fair area.
- Company Logo Displayed on Group Career Fair Sponsorship Graphic on Main Hall TVs.
- Company Logo on Career Fair eblast to ISPE DVC network.
- Company Logo on Career Fair webpage.
- Social media posts about the career fair.
How to Register for a Career Fair Skybox Suite
You may register for a skybox during the exhibitor registration process. However, availability is limited to the first 14 companies. If you are not exhibiting in the main hall but are still interested in having a Career Fair skybox suite, contact Ellen Venezia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How to Order Catering
Below is the Catering Order Form for food & beverages. This is an optional service we are providing because no outside food or drink (even water) is allowed in the boxes. Ordering is a multi-step process as outlined below:
- Fill out the quantities of each item on the attached order form and send it back to me before THURSDAY, April 7.
- Payment will be by credit card only through Pay Pal before April 11th. Click Here to Pay. On the order form, the grand total will automatically calculate at the bottom with tax and fees. The grand total is the amount you owe via Pay Pal. NOTE: Please be aware that because ISPE is a non-profit, this link comes up as a “donation,” but you can proceed to pay per the order form.